Important! All masks this round come default with elastic. If you would like the tied version instead please leave a note on your order.
I strongly recommend purchasing express shipping to help with delays when posted.
Random Print option could be any fabric that was available in any of the mask rounds and may not necessarily be shown here.
Ear saver here
FOURTH ROUND MASKS
About the masks
- Each mask is 100% cotton
- 3 layers including pocket for filter
- One size fits most. Unfortunately you may find this mask isn't the right fit for you as everyones face is different. I have added the choice of ties which seem to limit this to some extent.
- This mask is approx 13.5cm by 21cm
- Please note: Inside of mask may not match outside of mask due to short supply of fabrics. Inside of mask may be block colour.
- Washable and reusable. I recommend hand washing in hot soapy water.
- Please wash mask PRIOR to use.
DISCLAIMER: Masks do not prevent the virus and i am in no way implying it does. Wearing a mask is now mandatory for much of Victoria which is why i have decided to use my sewing skills to help with demand.
I purchased the elastic mask and its a bit loose what can I do? As seen in the display photos you can tie a small loose knot on each part of elastic to better suit your face. I have to do this to make this mask fit me if i wanted to use elastic. I find ties to work better, however can be annoying with long hair, wearing hair in a pony tail helps tremendously.
Tips/ideas: Sew in a pipe cleaner to the nose to get a more secure finish. Use double sided tape inside mask around nose for same affect.
Links for additional reading:
If you have any questions regarding this item, processing times, delivery times or anything in general please contact me via email I’ll be happy to help
For giveaways, new product releases, upcoming markets and more follow my socials
Handmade in Australia
Thank you for visiting madebytaylahrose!